Had an argument with someone who didn’t understand how Squall’s gunblade worked. They thought it fired bullets and I had to explain to them that no, when he pulls the trigger it sends a vibration down the blade that does extra damage.
I have ascended to a new tier in Final Fantasy nerdom.
But honestly if you don’t understand how the gunblade works then what the hell.
- babyplunnies reblogged this from samletbird
- rikuroa likes this
- noctishearttherenewed reblogged this from etoranze and added:
- etoranze reblogged this from noctishearttherenewed and added:
- etoranze likes this
- theheadofbalambgarden reblogged this from samletbird and added:
- ask-squall likes this
- totesfabteaduckie likes this
- samletbird reblogged this from irreverberate and added:
- spudsworth likes this
- skypirates likes this
- irreverberate reblogged this from samletbird and added:
- nemfx said: except in the promo art the gun is shown with bullets, so im guessing that it probably either fires low caliber bullets (22s or so) or blanks.
- shiroikamisu reblogged this from samletbird
- izumikage likes this
- minawakitten likes this
- daxxglax said: What I don’t understand is how your wrist doesn’t break when you use it. Why design the hilt like that? Why not just put a button on it, not a whole revolver
- buttpilgrim said: yessss fellow FF8 fan, although I don’t think they ever actually explain how it works anywhere, that’s the most solid answer
- thevvioletprince said: no I won’t stop reading tags! you can’t make me! :P
- samletbird posted this